Thursday, September 1, 2016

Big Plans

Big Plans

My name is Rocio Aviles and I will graduate in 2019. Ever since i was a little girl I had dreamed of being a teacher. My decision hasn't changed but i have had my doubts. After i graduate i would carry on into college, Texas A& M, but I'm still looking into them. However, i will need to take small steps to make it. I have thought of being a teacher assistant at middle school or high school. What really interested me in this career was back in 3rd grade. I had a wonderful teacher, Mrs. Aguirre, and she was a very happy and helpful teacher. She inspired me and got me into teaching. Also, my Algebra teacher from last year, Ms. Keany has given me motivation as well. Ms. Keany has show me the good and bad times of being a teacher yet, she still doesn't give up and cares for those who don't try as hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment